18 March 2011

Don't touch me!!!

Don’t touch me!

You aren’t my father

You aren’t my oldest brother

You aren’t my youngest brother

And...

You aren’t my husband

Don’t touch me

Why you touch me?

What?

Want to show your love?

Is that only way you want to show your love to me?

Don’t touch me

You said if you can’t touch me that mean I don’t love you

What are you?

Who are you to me?

Don’t touch me

You are nobody

Don’t touch me!


Peringatan kepada aku dan semua wanita yang masih belum bergelar seorang isteri yang sah kepada seorang lelaki yang bergelar suami yang sah.



visit my picturesofthedays blog, there something interesting there..maybe..hehe

2 146 pencinta hijau jua:

mommylicious said...

DTM>....

green said...

DTM toooo....=p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...